4D BIM STUDIO
ANALYSIS & DESIGN
BIM 4D, 5D, 7D
2018 TO PRESENT
RAMA CONSTRUCTION & DESIGN
STUDIOS IN INDIA
VARANASI, LUCKNOW, DELHI
DESIGN | ANALYSIS | SIMULATION
In terms of modern design, the teams are very concern about client demands and economy, while making every thing in range they also trying to ensure some sustainability approach inside the project, it is with the help of BIM and other tools.
When it comes to designing public spaces, we always try to think widely about the end user, to make sure people of all ages, genders and ethnicity will feel welcome. This KSE MALL provides a relaxed atmosphere for its visitors looking for a place of calm in the midst of all the noise.
This is the under construction institutional building in Lucknow, follows early roman indic architecture fusion
TIME SPACE AND
ABE | PREMIUM CLASSIC& CONTEMPORARY
With the time the availability of time is so rare. Than thinking about maintenance and painting polishing it is so annoying and dis parallels process.
In ABE | Premium segments both classic and modern 2 to 3 type of main material, 2,3 shades of paints, or 2, 3 type of clad and paneling we providing in every group
of ABE Premium Segments., and in these three clad or material one material sharing 70% area ratio with other 2. The Main focus of Designer and Architect is to decorate place with remaining 30% material paint or clad share with rich type material like, tile, hpl, stoneer etc. So if you going to repolishing and painting your building it will save your money and gives you a best comfort way of maintenance